All of us are very familiar with the adage that our eyes are the windows to our soul. But unknown to many, the eyes could also actually betray us in revealing the signs of aging. We usually think that it is those obvious deep-seated facial wrinkles or age spots that make one look old, but those seemingly unnoticeable fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness around the eyes can actually be the culprit. So, if you have been getting those unsolicited comments about looking tired or older than you really are, you might want to take a look at Derma Active Anti-Aging Eye Serum.
As soon as you hit a certain age, your skin loses its ability to naturally produce collagen and elastin. These are the basic components that give your skin its tightness and elasticity and make your skin appear firm and supple. And the decrease in collagen and elastin, along with other skin damaging factors, results in the formation of facial wrinkles. However, because the skin around the eye area is thinner than the rest of your face, wrinkles and fine lines form easier and the first to show signs of aging. Also, gravity and retention of moisture on the under eye area causes a more apparent sagging, drooping and darkening of the eyes. So because of these, your eye needs extra care and attention to avoid looking haggard and old.
Derma Active Serum prides itself as a one of a kind eye serum and delivers results that will make you looking young, refreshed and radiant with brighter and firmer eyes. It contains natural ingredients that will help you get rid of fine lines around the eye area, crow’s feet, dark under eye circles and puffiness with its potent formula. It offers itself as an excellent alternative to the more invasive and expensive medical aesthetic treatments, like Botox injections and dermal fillers.
So if you are iffy about having a stinging needle touch your eye area, eye serums like Derma Active are definitely the best solution. All it takes is a little dab around your eye area in the morning and at night before going to sleep. What is good about serums is that it is formulated to be lighter and more fluid compared with the heavier eye creams. It does not leave any residue and can be under makeup as it provides a smoother base on the skin.
Natural Active Ingredients
What I find really good about Derma Active Serum is that the site provides information on the active ingredients found on the product that can help address laugh lines, crow’s feet and flaccid eyelids. Some of the eye serums that I have reviewed before boast of unique technology to support its anti-aging claims. Derma Active Serum, on the other hand, relies its effectiveness on the all-natural ingredients that have been known to yield results in firming and tightening the skin.
- Resveratrol – It is the key youth generation ingredient that makes standout. While this ingredient is not entirely unique to the product, it has long been linked in combatting skin aging. It is a polyphenol compound that is found in most plants and in red wine. It is known for its anti-oxidant and anti-carcinogenic properties. Particularly, it protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals, soothes and firms the skin and helps maintain healthy skin cell.
- Collagen – What better ingredient to replace collagen than collagen itself. The ingredients works by promoting skin cell elasticity and health. However, there are reports of collagen as a serum ingredient is not as effective as collagen injections. This because collagen molecules are too large to be absorbed by the skin and tends to wash off easily with water.
- Hyaluronic Acid – It is the same ingredient used in most Dermal Filler injections. Typically, it is a gel used to treat facial lines and folds, as well as for lip augmentation and nose filler. It helps retain moisture within the cells of the skin, resulting to an increased smoothness of the skin and decrease in wrinkles.
- Grape Seed Extract – It is an industrial derivative of grape seed that are packed with a powerful anti-oxidant called oligomeric proanthocyanidins or OPCs and linked to a range of therapeutic benefits. It helps improve the skin’s appearance by bonding with collagen, which makes the skin look more plump and young. It is even known as an effective and natural treatment for cloasma or melasma, a type of skin pigmentation condition. But, I have learned that there are quite a number of side-effects linked with this ingredient, which include sore throat, dizziness and itchy scalp.
True that these ingredients can be found in other eye serums, either individually or as part of a unique formulation. But, these basic and usual ingredients have been known to be reliable ingredients that yield considerable results in improving the appearance of wrinkles and lines around the eyes. Sometimes trusting on the basics is better than relying on the claims of supposedly new, revolutionary and unknown anti-skin aging ingredients.
Derma Active promises that you will see noticeable results in just 4 weeks. While it depends on individual to individual, a skin care regimen, which includes applying eye serums, will be visible after a full cycle of skin turn-over to take place, which according to Palm Beach, Florida dermatologist Dr. Kenneth Beer takes at least a month. This is actually quite reassuring to know that their claim may hold true. But then again, you must remember that results may vary as each of our body makeup adapts to certain things differently.
12-day Free Trial Offer
What is great is that you can actually test the product out to see whether it can provide you with the anti-aging results that you looking for. You can take advantage of the Derma Active Serum 12-day Free Trial offer to see if it will work for you. All you need is to pay a shipping and handling fee of $5.00 for USPS First Class Mail (3 to 6 days) or $15.00 for USPS Priority Mail (2 to 4 days) to receive a 60 ml bottle of the product.
Also, it is worthy to note that the 12-day trial period starts from the time you made an order confirmation and not on the date of delivery of the product. With an average of 5 working days for your order to be delivered, you will actually only have about 7 days to actually test out the product. This is actually a really short period to really see and assess whether the product is working for you.
- Helps get rid of crow’s feet, fine lines around the eye area, puffiness and sagging under the eyes
- Contains ingredients that are known to be effective and commonly used in anti-aging skin care products
- Has been featured in the media, including The New York Times, Oprah, ABC and CBS.
- Effective for both men and women
- Excellent alternative for Botox injections and Dermal Fillers
- Short trial period to see good results
- No customer reviews found online
- Only targets wrinkling and puffiness within the eye area. There are other products that address the same issue not just for the eye area, but includes the entire face and neck area.
The eye area is definitely a delicate part of the space and needs a great amount of attention to avoid showing early signs of skin aging. In general, Derma Active 12-day Free Trial offer is a good addition to your overall skin care regimen. Its basic, yet effective, ingredients make it a reliable product that could work well for you. if you want to look your real age, or maybe even look younger than your years, Derma Active could be the answer to the Fountain of Youth that you are looking for.